Styler for Ninja Forms is for users who want to style Ninja Forms without any CSS codin. It is built on WordPress Customizer that shows you live preview of design changes.
You can also preview you form design for different devices like desktops, tablets, mobiles directly from customize and give different font size and field widths for them.
It lets you style form wrapper, form title, input fields, textarea, checkboxes, radios, dropdown, submit button fields. You can change colors, font family, borders, paddings , margins etc with easy to use controls like color picker and sliders.
Premium Addons to Extend the Functionality
- Upload the
ninja-forms-styler-litedirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to page where you have form in frontend.
- Click on customize in top bar.
How to use it?
please check installation instructions.
Contributors and Developers
“Styler for Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
3.3.4 (9 November 2021)
- Added option to deactivate license for addons
3.3.3 (16 September 2021)
- Fixed error message styling bug
- Fixed font family getting overwritten by theme settings
3.3.2 (28 August 2021)
- Added support for Field Icons addon
3.3.1 (27 August 2021)
- Fixed all the quick edit shortcuts showing in customizer
3.3 (25 August 2021)
- Added option to open Styler for ninja forms directly from form editor
- Added template files for compatablility with field icons addon
- Added shortcut icons in customizer to easily design Ninja Form
- Fixed warning message in wordpress 5.8
- Fixed welcome page design
3.2 (9 June 2020)
- Fixed field label font size issue
- Added padding for container
- Fixed live preview of placehoder styling
- Added support for bold/italic/uppercase/underline font styling
3.1 (28 March 2019)
- Added line height option
- Added height option for text and dropdown fields
- Added font alignment buttons
- Added separate section for styling form title
- Fixed some text fields not getting the styling
- Fixed dropdown not getting the styles
- Fixed customizer control design of border properties
- Fixed confirmation and error messages not getting the styling
- Fixed issue with Form Wrapper display in customizer
- Fixed delete styles option in customizer
- Fixed issue with form select
- Converted range sliders to inputs for customizer controls
3.0 (22 March 2019)
- Initial Launch