If you ever needs to place a table of contents or list of subpages on your website, this is the plugin you need.
Using widgets, shortcodes and a built-in WordPress method, this plugin enables you to efficiently show a table of contents or a list of subpages to a given page. View WordPress Codex for configuration details.
- Limit to display on specific pages
- Fallback to parent (If current page has no subpages, subpages of the parent page will be listed instead – usefull for sidebar menus)
- Subpage List configuration (wp_list_pages)
- [subpages depth=”1″]
- [subpages title_li=”Subpages:” child_of=”24″]
- [subpages walker=”SubpageListExcerptWalker”]
- [subpages depth=”1″ _parent_fallback=”true”]
Plugin is renamed from “Subpage View” to “Subpage List” – if you used this plugin before, you are still able to use the
subpage-view.php to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Place [subpage-view] (or any valid shortcode) in your editor (see Description).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Subpage List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Subpage List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.