If you want to learn to play sudoku, you may want to visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance->Widgets Page to place the sudoku game(s) in widget areas.
- Will i be allowed to display more than one suoku-widget in a page?
This is easy as the sudoku-widget is a multiple instance widget.
- Is this plugin also a sudoku generator?
No. But you can enter your own custom sudoku-games in the backend.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Sudoku – The Game” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Version 1.0 – fix header
- Version 0.9.1 – initial release