Super Block Slider is a lightweight, and feature-rich plugin for creating dynamic and engaging sliders.
Customize each slide’s background image, giving you complete control over the visual presentation of your sliders.
Utilize any WordPress block as content in your sliders, giving you the freedom to showcase various types of media and information.
Supports block & classic editor
Works for block editor and classic editor(via shortcode. example: [superblockslider id=”123″]).
Gradient / color overlay
Enhance the visual impact of your sliders by applying gradient or solid color overlays, creating an eye-catching backdrop for your content.
Set different background images for desktop, tablet, and mobile screen sizes, allowing for optimal visual presentation across various devices.
Live Editor Preview
Preview your slider’s appearance in real-time within the WordPress editor, making it easy to fine-tune and perfect the design before publishing.
Touch & mouse drag
Supporting both touch and mouse swipe gestures, providing a seamless user experience on touchscreen devices and desktops.
Title or Dot Icon Navigation
Customize the navigation with title-based navigation or dot icons, allowing your users to easily navigate through your sliders.
Add a visually appealing parallax effect to your slider, this effect creates a captivating scrolling experience by moving the background at a different speed than the foreground content.
Adaptive slider height
The slider’s height adjusts automatically based on the background size, ensuring that your slides are displayed properly.
Choose from 20 transition animations to add dynamism and flair to your sliders.
- Slide, fade effect
- Adaptive slider height
- Set multiple background image for responsive screen size
- Title-based navigation or dot icons
- Parallax background effect
- 20 slide transition animations
- Gradient or solid color overlay
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Super block slider - Responsive image & content slider
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for super block slider.
- Install and activate the super block slider plugin.
- Upload the entire
super-block-sliderfolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate super block slider.
While in Page/Post edit mode simply add/search for super block slider.
Contributors and Developers
“Super block slider – Responsive image & content slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Super block slider – Responsive image & content slider” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix WordPress 6.3 gradient crashes, bugs.
- Fix animating class
- Add class superblockslider__slide–animating-in, superblockslider__slide–animating-out when slide is animating.
- Added shortcode support for use in classic editor.
- Fix bug: Frontend autoplay not stopping when it should.
- Fix bug: Overlap timing of transition animate speed timing and autoplay timing.
- Fix bug: Reduce mobile touch sensitivity.
- Added content overflow options.
- Added mouse drag event changes slide
- Fix bug: Adaptive height not working in editor when slider is created.
- Optimise touch event code
- Add 6 more gradients
- Add donation link
- Fix Editor description for parallex.
- Fix Parallax code.
- Fix mobile gesture not stopping autoplay.
- Added “Adaptive slider height”.
- Fix bug causing slider to disappear if transsition effect is set to “Fade”.
- Fix bug: GradientPicker component causing crashes on full-site-editing mode.
- Fix ful-site-editing errors
- Fix bug: JS defer causes supersliderblock not to run.
- Add Mobile swipe gesture.
- Update responsive settings descriptions.
- Fix bug causing crashes if 2 or more slider is created.
- Changed editor text and rearange controls.
- Lock move control of single slide by default.
- Fix bug – CSS style causes slider arrow to overlaps content.
- Add custom responsive screen size images option.
- Fix bug – Added overflow style to content container.
- Fix bug – Slide index not set correctly if Super slider block is a child block.
- Slide title line height style.
- Update descriptions in editor.
- Fix parallax effect.
- Fix slide title line height in slide editor.
- Add src/js/
- minor bug fixes.
- Add support for WordPress version 5.9
- fix bug – WordPress version 5.8.1 cause slide index to be undefine.
- fix bug – Editor fade effect : selected slide not visible if child block selected.
- fix bug – track css transition all
- fix bug – Firefox transition-timing-function.
- fix bug – Chrome background image flicker.
- fix bug – fade effect not changing in editor.
- Add Parallax background image
- Add slide link option
- Fix bug – Title indicator to render html.
- Fix bug – Title indicator word-wrap.
- Fix editor .wp-block max-width css.
- Changed Super block slider category to ‘Media’ from ‘Widgets’.
- Fix bug – initial active slide not correct cause by older versions.