Connect Surfer’s Content Editor to WordPress. Write and optimize your articles for SEO, find new keyword ideas and publish straight to WordPress.
SURFER’S OFFICIAL WORDPRESS PLUGIN
A free WordPress plugin that will connect your WordPress page to Surfer’s Content Editor. Surfer’s WP plugin just saved you a step (or 2!) Write, publish and start ranking.
EASY SETUP AND FAST INTEGRATION
It takes just a few minutes to download and install the plugin, and even less to publish your content!
- Install the free WordPress plugin
- Write highly rankable content using Surfer trusted guidelines
- Research and find new keyword ideas
- Publish directly to WordPress from Surfer’s Content Editor without any hassle!
AVOID FORMATTING ISSUES AND INCONSISTENCIES
CTRL + A, CTRL + C, CTRL + V, in a click! What you write in Surfer’s Content Editor is what you’ll get (and see) when you publish on WordPress!
- Headings, images and text are converted block by block and transfer seamlessly from Surfer’s interface to your WordPress site!
- Images are downloaded and stored on WordPress and are accessible in your media library versus an external link which improves performance and SEO!
- Surfer’s Plugin currently supports the two most widely used WordPress text editors: Gutenberg and Classic Editor, and can distinguish between the two!
- V.1, V.2 V.3? Make sure you always publish the current and correct version of your article without copy-paste confusion.
OPTIMIZE AND IMPROVE EXISTING ARTICLES
Keep your content relevant and competitive with periodic updates to keep climbing the SERPs!
- Use Surfer’s Content Editor to refresh your article, add keywords, etc.
- Finally, once you’re satisfied with the improvements, publish the updated piece on WP – you can easily access WordPress articles created in the past 30 days.
SURFER RESOURCES AND SUPPORT
Get your questions answered whenever you need help. Just go to our website and reach out to us via chat, or drop us an email at email@example.com.
You can also sign up for Surfer Academy where you can learn how to take advantage of Surfer with unlimited tips and tricks packaged into training videos and live sessions.
If you want to polish your writing skills, go to our SEO Writing Masterclass. You can even get Surfer certified and become admitted to our Directory of SEO Writers.
Want more information about Search Engine Optimization and Surfer?
- Join our Facebook Group
- Find us on LinkedIn and YouTube
- Check our Knowledge Base
You can install plugin easily and for free, using our guide.
In case of any troubles, just go to our website and reach out to us via chat, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Surfer?
Surfer is there to help you with your whole content optimization process. You’ll be able to find new ideas to write about that are backed by what currently ranks in Google, create those pieces of content using data-driven guidelines, and then optimize your already existing pages.
Is the plugin free?
Yes, but some features require account in Surfer
Do I need a Surfer account to use this plugin?
Some features are available right away, and you can use them for free, some features require an account.
Why there is no support via WordPress forum?
We want to provide the best and quickest help possible, this is why we provide support via our live chat or eamil.
It is not a bug, it is a feature. 😉
Contributors and Developers
“Surfer – WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Surfer – WordPress Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes on commonly know bugs
- New hook
- Support for headless WordPress
- Increase import script execution time to solve timeouts (can have no effect, based on server config)
- CSS optimization
- Fix images parsing for classic editor
- Accessibility improvements
- Minor fixes
- Bug fixes
- Make keyword research.
- Option to insert GSC meta tag into head section.
- Initial release.
- Export content from Surfer Content Editor to WordPress.