Beware! This plugin is still in alpha stage, rather do not use it yet on important (or clients’) sites.
I will appreaciate your opinions and most importantly bug-reports in mail – kahi(at)kahi.cz – or on Twitter – @_wpn – thanks!
Texy! is text-to-HTML formatter and converter library. It allows you to write structured documents without knowledge or using of HTML language. You write documents in humane easy-to-read plain text format and Texy! converts it to structurally and valid (X)HTML code.
- Texy! library version: 2.0
- FSHL library version: 0.4.19 (Code syntax highlighter)
- PHP 5 on your server is necessary to run this plugin. (You’ll get an error on activation, if your server doesn’t run PHP 5.)
- Official Texy! site – where you can learn syntax details, download updated standalone package, see API etc.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
- FIX/ADD – image code is inserted on the position of the cursor
- ADD – top heading can be set from administration Texy settings page