After installing and activating the plugin, simply add a tweet_button shortcode to the content editor for a post or page.
[tweet_button tweet=”The Tweet Button is super simple to set up and increases my social media exposure” size=”large” via=”wplauncher” hashtags=”thetweetbutton,tweetinghasneverbeenthiseasy”][/tweet_button]
And, a Tweet button will appear in its place.
Check out a working example of the The Tweet Button on a post at Blog.WPLauncher.com. Click on the blue Tweet Button and see what your site visitors would see when they click on that button.
- Set the size of the button
- Set the text to tweet
- Set the hashtags to include in the tweet
- Set the URL of the tweet (default is the current page’s URL)
- Attribute the tweet to a user with the via attribute
We work really hard to try to make you as satisfied as possible with our The Tweet Button features. If you have a problem, you can send us a service request on our support page above. We will do our best to get to your problems as quickly as possible.
If you have a feature suggestion, shoot it on over, we’d love to hear it!
Get step by step instructions here: Blog.WPLauncher.com/add-twitter-tweet-button-wordpress
- Download the plugin by clicking on that blue Download button (the-tweet-button.zip)
- Login to your WordPress dashboard (yoursite.com/wp-admin)
- Hover over the Plugins tab in the left sidebar and click Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin Button at the top of the page
- Click the Choose File button. Select the the-tweet-button.zip file from your computer (typically a download goes to your Downloads directory)
- Click on the Activate Plugin Link.
- Download the plugin (the-tweet-button.zip)
- Unzip that file and upload the unzipped folder to the
- Go to yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugins.php, find Tweet Button and click on the Activate Plugin Link.
- What are the fees associated with the tweet button plugin?
None. It’s free to use and will always be free to use.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“The Tweet Button – Simple Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The Tweet Button shortcode with url,hashtags,via,tweet parameters