The Twitter Profile
Display your full twitter profile in sidebar easily, responsive and retina, recent tweets and emoji icons support, RTL support and texts translate ready.
- Display Full Twitter Profile.
- Recent Tweets Support (after buying extension only).
- Fully Responsive.
- Retina Ready.
- Designed Using CSS3 & jQuery.
- Compatible with all major browsers, Google Chrome, Firefox, +IE9, Safari, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, etc.
- RTL Support.
- Texts Translate (translate plugin texts to your language by your self easily).
- Emoji Icons Support (with option to disable it).
- Easy To Use.
Recent Tweets Extension
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘the-twitter-profile’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Twitter Profile.
- Enter your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Get Your Consumer Key And Consumer Secret
- Go to Appearance > Widgets > Twitter Profile.
- Drag and drop Twitter Profile widget to your sidebar.
- Title field: enter your widget title.
- Username field: enter your username on twitter.
- Recent Tweets Count field: recent tweets will be working after buying the extension, Buy Now for $3.99 only.
Contributors and Developers
“The Twitter Profile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixing problems in CSS Border.
- Fixing problem in CSS Border radius and Box shadow.
- Fixing some problems in CSS.
- New option added.
- Fixing some problems in Followers count and Following count and Tweets count.
- Fixing some problems in Twitter API oAuth.
- Plugin row meta added.
- Protecting files.
Fixing some problems in CSS Font Icons.