The plugin simply store data to import.
Demo Import Kit require the use of 3rd party (i.e. external) GitHub services to store demo data i.e files with extensions such as .zip, .xml, .json.
ThemeinWP Import Companion retrieves theme import data remotely from GitHub REST API.
GitHub Repository URL: https://github.com/themeinwp/demo-content/
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for ThemeinWP Import Companion * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select themeinwp-import-companion.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download themeinwp-import-companion.zip * Extract the themeinwp-import-companion directory to your computer * Upload the themeinwp-import-companion directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located as Appearance-> ThemeinWP Import Companion on your Dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ThemeinWP Import Companion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ThemeinWP Import Companion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org.
- Added function for after import.
- Added demo compatibility for ‘infinity-mag’,’jumla’,’business-startup’,’knight’,’insights’.
- Added demo compatibility for ‘Dolpa’.
1.0.3 – November 12 2020
- Added demo compatibility for ‘Ecommerce Prime’.
1.0.4 – November 12 2020
- Added demo compatibility for ‘Telegram’.
1.0.5 – March 1 2021
- Added demo compatibility for ‘Mate’.
1.0.7 – Nov 17 2022
- Filter added for demo import.
- Repository Id changed.
- Repository Switch from GitLab to Github.