ThemeMan, short for Theme Manager, adds a drop-down list to the Themes page in the WordPress administrator Dashboard allowing you to rapidly preview or activate different themes on your site. This is particularly useful for power users and developers looking to preview or work with a multitude of themes.
- Initial public release.
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
- Upload the ThemeMan directory from the ThemeMan ZIP file into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Follow any other on-screen directions.
- Where can I find additional information about this plugin?
- Are there tutorials for using this plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ThemeMan by PluginBuddy.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ThemeMan by PluginBuddy.com” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.