Thesis Restore Points allows to you create and restore multiple backups of your Thesis (or a Thesis child theme)’s
Ability to restore any of the existing backups with a single click is planned for future.
I’d love to get some feedback on this plugin. Feel free to contact.
Thanks to Gregg for the initial idea.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
thesis-restore-pointsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Install this plugin from the ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add’ screen. Search for ‘Thesis Restore Points’
- What all is backed up?
- The current Thesis custom folder. If a child theme is being used, then the child theme’s custom folder.
- Thesis Design Options and Thesis Site Options
- Where are the backups stored?
The backups are stored in
your-uploads-folder/thesis-restore-points/filename.zip, where filename is a random string.
A blank index.html is created by the plugin, to prevent directory listing of the folder.
If you’d like to change the location of the saved backups, you’ll have to edit the plugin. I hope to add a better way
to do this in the future.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Thesis Restore Points” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release