This plugin adds a Thumbnail Hover Menu widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “Thumbnail Hover Menu” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Build something amazing!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Thumbnail Hover Menu for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Thumbnail Hover Menu for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: deprecated error
- Initial release.