This plugin posts different charts from Yandex.Metrika on page.
There is a widget, showing the most popular pages in last days.
Go to Example Page to see how this plugin works.
This plugin uses amCharts v.2 Java-Script version.
- Upload ‘/ti-stat/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings->Ti Stat’ and enter your account name and password
- Choose site, which statistic you want to share
- Add to any page or post [ystat] shortcode
- Add widget to sidebar
Q: Plugin shows text(countries, gender etc) in Russian, can I switch it to English?
A: This plugin shows information in form that Yandex.Metrika does. There is no way to change language for now.
Q: How can I edit charts settings&
A: Edit .xml files in wp-content/plugins/ti-stat/settings. You can use amcharts online editor to generate proper xml code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“TI Stat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Tabs for settings
- NEW: Some visualisation settings for Traffic and Hourly charts can be changed in admin menu
- FIX: Added timestamp in files links to override caching
- FIX: disabled ti_stat_options autoload.
- FIX: Error in admin menu, when widget is not used.
- FIX: Added missing xml files with graph settings.
- FIX: Error in widget when Yandex.Metrika service is not avaliable. Shows cached data.
- FIX: Dropdown list for selecting schedule time.
- FIX: Better work with cache.
- NEW: Rebuilding cache on schedule (WP-Cron)
- NEW: Option in admin menu to force cache rebuild
- FIX: Correct work with charts attribute
- NEW: Line charts use XML cache
- FIX: Fixed some errors
- NEW: pieReport class
- NEW: Report settings
- NEW: Pie reports cache stored on disk
- NEW: Report source
- NEW: Widget settings
- FIX: bug with multiple sites
- NEW: Uninstall process
- NEW: Widget to show most visited post/pages
- NEW: Shortcode attribute ‘charts’. Coma-separeted charts names, posible: “traffic,hourly,countries,age,gender”
- FIX: Changed java-script dir
- FIX: Some authentification errors
- NEW: Shortcode [ystat]
- NEW: Oauth authorisation
- NEW: Visitors by date, gender pie chart, age pie chart, countries pie chart, visitors by hour