This plugin adds to WordPress the features of a complete ticket system. This allows users to submit tickets to report problems or get support on whatever they want. This plugin is so light that it will give a negligible weight for the site.
The plugin works based on two shortcodes:
[my_tickets] -> For listing all tickets
[new_ticket] -> For opening new ticket
This plugin, after the installation does every setup, including creating of two pages for my tickets and new tickets in the site. Along with this, you will be presented with ready-made styling for the form.
So, with this feature, you can easily startup a support system, just by activating the plugin.
Note: By default the scope isn’t created. You need to create one from Tickets > Scope Menu
- Upload the entire plugin’s ZIP to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (Extract it, if not extracted).
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Network admin > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the plugin
- Activate the plugin
- How this plugin works?
This plugin simply creates a customized template in your page. You just need to install the plugin, and the plugin does everything for you.
- This plugin creates a default page: My tickets & New ticket. Can I create my own page?
Absolutely yes – You create the page, and paste [my-tickets] and [new-ticket] in tickets listing page and open ticket page, and update it in ticketpress settings page.
- What if I want to customize the template without working on Plugin file?
We have created a template keeping in mind of template customization. For this, you need to copy template folder from the plugin to your current theme, and rename it to ticketpress. So your directory would look similar to this:
Themes > Current Theme > ticketpress -> [files in plugins template folder]
- I setup the plugin successfully, but when I try to browse the ticket, it do not show right post. Am I missing something?
Sometime there might be problem with the permalink. So, you need to reset the permalink.
Contributors and Developers
“TicketPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TicketPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: 4.4 Compatibility resoultion.
- Fix: Admin URL corrected.
- Fix: Permalink issues resolved.
- Fix: Security issues resolved.
- Fix: Minor bug fix
- Initial release