This plugin allows you to organize the contents of the head tag that WordPress automatically outputs.
You can use the checkboxes to choose which tags to remove.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Tidy Head Tag”.
- Select the “Tidy Head Tag” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Visit the “settings” -> “Tidy Head Tag” to configure your options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Tidy Head Tag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Migrate the contents of Tidy_Head_Tag_Data class to Tidy_Head_Tag_Admin class.
- Added screenshots.
- Updated translation omissions.
- Defined the internationalization functionality.
- Translated into Japanese.
- Updated interface of option settings page.