Timeline Express – Single Column Add-On extends Timeline Express, and enables a new shortcode parameter
When set to 1 (eg:
[timeline-express single-column="1"]), the timeline will display in a single column – similar to the default Timeline Express mobile view.
If you want to set a timeline to single column you can add the ‘single-column’ parameter to the
[timeline-express] shortcode and set it to
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Timeline Express – Single Column Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Timeline Express – Single Column Add-On” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0 – September 10th, 2017
- Updates to the styles for Timeline Express Pro v2 compatibility.
- Updates to the shortcode generator fields.
- Updates to the automation tasks.
- Reverted container styles back to the original, to maintain consistency.
- Tweak icon styles for free/pro compatibility.
1.0.4 – October 20th, 2016
- Tweak front end styles.
1.0.3 – September 16th, 2016
- Re-factored the base plugin check.
- Bump ‘Tested up to’ version.
1.0.2 – August 10th, 2016
- Tweak responsive styles, prevented overflow of containers outside parent div.
1.0.1 – June 19th, 2016
- Tweak styles to work with free version as well as pro version of Timeline Express.
1.0 – June 17th, 2016
- Initial release of the single column add-on for Timeline Express.