Todo Custom Field allow you to add tasks to Post Types and Taxonomies, create Tasks lists and monitor the list of Tasks.
– ADD IN POST TYPES – Add Todo custom field in Post, Page and Attribute
– ADD IN TAXONOMIES – Add Todo custom field in post category and post tag
– TODO LISTS – Create unlimited list of tasks
– ALL TASKS – Monitor and filter all your tasks
– TODO EVERYWHERE – Add todo task in custom post types and taxonomies such as WooCommerce Product, Order, Category and Tags
More information about Todo Custom Field
For all documentation on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/download/todo-custom-field/
- WordPress 4.6 or higher.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Todo Custom Field, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Todo Custom Field” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found my plugin extension you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading my plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Contributors and Developers
“Todo Custom Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Todo Custom Field” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
3.0.2 – 27/8/2018
- Php error for empty variables fixed
3.0.1 – 02/8/2018
- Bug on post upadated fixed
3.0.0 – 28/6/2018
- Publicaly Released.