Top Bar Links allows you to to add custom links to your admin top bar.
You will be able to build your custom admin top bar to collect the important links for your project directly in your WordPress back-end.
- Upload the entire
top-bar-linksfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find the plugin options in each single page and post and a global settings page under the plugins admin menu
- All done. Good job!
Contributors and Developers
“Top Bar Links, add custom links to the admin top bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Top Bar Links, add custom links to the admin top bar” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Top Bar Links, add custom links to the admin top bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: prevent any possibilities the Top Bar Links is called on front-end when the user does’t set the primary menu location
- Added: filters “eos_quil_settings_capability” and “eos_quil_who_can_see” to filter the capability to manage and see the Top Bar Links
- Fixed: missing ajax loader spinner on admin settings page
- Fixed: error on admin settings page
- Added: menu deletion when plugin is deleted
- Initial Release of Top Bar Links