!!!Further development on this project has stopped!!!
This plugin allows to easily embed SWF Movies from Media Library or external SWFs into posts or pages through rich editor using shortcodes.
- Autodetect SWF dimensions
- Embed SWF movie directly through [Add Media] popup or through tinyMce Button
- Allow to embed extrenal SWF (eg Youtube swf player)
- Allow for extra parameters like wmode,flashVars, allowFullScreen (swf needs to support full screen mode also)
- Valid XHTMl object markup (does NOT use SWFObject)
- Download plugin and upload contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In “Add Media” menu/popup you will see options to embed the swf in the editor
- Alternatively the Editor Fl button alows you to embed any swf in your media library directly or even an external swf as URL
- Insert [topswf] shortcode directly or through tinyMCE editor in the page or post you want the flash to appear.
=Example:= [topswf swf=’http://foo.com/flash.swf’ width=’350′ height=’200′]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Top Flash Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- add quality , scale flash options for further fine-tuning
- fix issue with allowfullscreen param in add Media popup
- add Keep Proportional setting when embedding swf movie
- change checkboxes to dropdowns (more intuitive)
- Fix issue with allowfullscreen param (thanks to Luk De Voght)
- Allow to embed swf directly from the [Add Media] Popup
- Auto detect SWF width/height dimensions
- Update for WP 3.5.1
- Works for swfs in Media Library and externals
- Minor fix for correct validation of width/height values
- Readme changes
- Changed Documentation
- Initial release