Top Ten Lists makes it easy to create “Top 10” style posts on your WordPress powered site.
- No more fiddling with creating tedious list posts, do it like the pros!
- Easy to use interface built into the post editor screen.
- Re-order list items with a single click.
- Link directly to list item by using hash link to number. Ex: mysite.com/list-post/#4
- Supports image captions, good for providing image attribution credit.
- All elements use distinct classes giving you full control over the CSS if desired.
- Lists will be placed below post content by default. Optionally you can use the
[toptenlist]shortcode to place the list in a specific location within a post.
- Upload the whole
top-ten-listsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Use the “Top Ten Lists” meta box on the post or page editor to create top ten lists.
If not visible, be sure to enable the “Top Ten Lists” meta box by clicking “Screen Options” at the top of the post editor screen.
Contributors and Developers
“Top Ten Lists” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Top Ten Lists” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor tweaks and ensure current WordPress compatability.
- Roll out
- Add some control labels.
- Tighten up image sizing.
- Add [toptenlist] shortcode so you can specify where to place the list within a post.