Traffic flash counter is a widget which allows to display , on your wordpress website ,
an animated flash counter .
It consists of four blocks of hits counters , respectively called :
- Today counter
- Yesterday counter
- Daily average counter
- Total counter
The name of these counter blocks can be changed , at your convenience .
Each counter block displays a unique visitors traffic .
Traffic flash counter widget is distinguished by a prefix to avoid conflicts
in database Options table .
Besides , it generates an XML file that passes users parameters to its Flash program part .
Author plugin : David DONISA
- Author E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plugin license type : GPL v2.0
WIDGET INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
1. WIDGET INSTALLATION :
- Download traffic flash counter widget to your computer. from official WordPress directory
- Launch your web browser and connect you to your WordPress blog
- Click on the plugins menu
- Click on the Add New button
- Click on the Upload link
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded
- Click on the Install Now button
- Once the widget is installed, click on the Activate plugin button
- The widget is now ready to use !
2. WIDGET CONFIGURATION :
- You can access traffic flash counter widget from Appearance ? Widget menu or from widgets option of your theme .
- Drag and drop traffic flash counter widget towards the appropriate sidebar
- Enter a title for this widget
- Translate the predefined labels , at your convenience .
- Enter a Flash component width
- Enter a Flash component height
- Modify the Credits Flash URL redirection , if you want .
- Once your web page is refreshed , you can see that traffic flash counter widget is ready to use !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Traffic flash counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug of incrementing counters .
- First version