This plugin allow you to display a simple link to navigate between a single post translations.
How does it work?
Translation detector check for each post if any translation exists, if it’s the case a button is display in the post to navigate between each translation.
If there is only 2 languages available the plugin will display a button but if there is more than 2 languages, it will display multiple links.
Become a translator and send me your translation! Contact-me
- Upload and activate the plugin (or install it through the WP admin console)
- Click on the “Translation detector” settings link
- Choose your text, colors and post type to display the banner
Contributors and Developers
“Translation Detector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Translation Detector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix deprecated method from last Polylang version
- SEO Optimisation : Add hreflang in the generated link
- Fix bug : useless admin.css call in back-office (again)
- Fix bug : useless admin.css call in back-office
- Fix bug : Uninitialized string offset
- Fix bug : the banner was still displayed when site homepage is static and page post type was checked
- Add CSS transition
- Delete link to the unpublished content
- Add new feature to select on which post type is displayed the banner
- First release.