Formerly only available to WordPress VIP customers, TwoChop is now available to all WordPress users. The TwoChop Play plugin lets you add simple fun games directly on to any blog post. The games could be customized and made directly relevant to the content of your post. Games that are available include crossword puzzles, trivia, picture puzzles, typing, etc. More game types are coming.
Descriptions of the available games:
1. List Challenge: Turns an ordered list into game
2. Pix Mix: Turns images or photos into a picture puzzle game
3. Trivia Frenzy: Add a trivia game to your post
4. Typing Frenzy: Turns your post into a typing game
5. Word Cross: Turns your post into a crossword puzzle
For more help please go to TwoChop Support
Installing TwoChop is a breeze.
- Upload the ‘twochop-games’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Where can I get more help?
- Can I customize the games and remove TwoChop logos from the games
Soon we will be releasing a pro edition of the plugin. Stay tuned. If you can’t wait, send an email to email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“TwoChop Games” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Start of TwoChop plugin