Easiest Landing Page Builder
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a landing page. That’s why we built WPOnepager, a drag & drop WordPress onepage builder that’s EASY, POWERFUL and FAST.
WPOnepager allow you to create beautiful landing page, sales page, webinar & event signup pages, lead generation page, and other type of pages in minutes, not hours!
At WPOnepager, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built page templates and blocks make WPOnepager the most beginner friendly landing page builder plugin in the market.
WPOnepager is a 100% mobile responsive, so all your landing pages will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPOnepager’ landing pages are also highly optimized for web and built using the web standards because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO and conversion. We can honestly say that landing page you are going to make will be faster than your competitor.
This plugin is the core version of the WPOnepager Pro plugin that comes with all the premium landing pages, blocks and features you will ever need including full screen sections, multiple scroll animation, more animation for element, huge blocks collection, pre-made premium templates, form templates, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress onepage builder now!
We took the pain out of creating landing page and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love OnePagr, and you will too!
Benefits, Features and Options:
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Customize the Look and Feel
- Uses HTML5 & CSS3
- Translation Ready, i18n Support
- Everything in front-end
- Google Analytics Support
- Array of beautiful Blocks
- In-built option framework
- Drag and Drop
- Various input types
- Less for quick customization
- Highly customized for User Experience
- Uses WordPress Best Practices
Pro Version Features:
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Fullscreen blocks to make presentational layout
- Huge animation option
- Typography control – 900+ Google Fonts
- 20+ Coming soon page
- 50+ Premium Blocks (more added weekly)
- 10+ Premium Templates (more added weekly)
- Background video option
- Automatic Easy Updates
- Shortcode Support
- Custom Header and footer
- Import/Export Settings for backup or re-use purpose
- Translation Ready i18n Support
- HTML5 & CSS3 which degrades gracefully for older browsers
- Upgrade to the Pro Version Now!»
Type of WordPress landing page you can build with OnePager
WPOnepager drag & drop page builder combined with our blocks is the most easiest WordPress landing page builder plugin in the market. Here are some types of WordPress landing page you can create:
- Business Landing Page
- Under Construction Page
- Maintenance Page
- Coming Soon Page
- Services & Consulting Landing Page
- Non-Profits Landing Page
- Product Brochure Landing page
- Seminar & Event Landing Pages
- Book Launches Landing Page
- Information Product Landing Page
- App Landing Page
- Personal Landing Page
- Startup Landing Page
- Case Study Page
- Photography Landing Page
- Restaurant Landing Page
- Wedding Landing Page
- Portfolio Landing Page
- Résumé Landing Page
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- WidgetKit For Elementor – The most advanced & powerful Elementor addons kit that enhances your website building capabilities by adding more elements and layouts.
- Education WordPress Theme – Premium Education WordPress Themes Bundle. Perfect solution for school, college, university, and any educational institute.
- One Page WordPress Theme – Best free one page WordPress theme that support OnePager and WidgetKit out-of-the-box.
- composer install
- npm Install
- bower install
- Install WPOnepager either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate WPOnepager.
- Navigate to the Pages tab from your admin menu and click the “Add New” button to begin creating your new WordPress landing page.
- Want more features? Purchase the WPOnepager Pro!
Who should use WPOnepager?
WPOnepager is perfect for business owners, agency, bloggers, marketer, developers, and basically everyone else. If you want to create a beautiful WordPress landing page, then you need to use the OnePager drag & drop onepage builder.
Do I need to have coding skills to use WPOnepager?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage your landing pages without any coding knowledge (100% drag & drop page builder). However, if you want to develop something sophisticated for your client you can easily create with WPOnepager fraemwork.
Contributors and Developers
“Onepage Builder – Easiest Landing Page Builder For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Plugin POT File.
- Fix: Load header and footer style for onepager default page template.
- New: Popup modal to insert new blocks to page.
- New: Page and Section Save Option.
- New: Export and Import option for any page and section.
- New: Responsive check option.
- New: Saved Template menu in dashboard.
- New: Google Map block.
- Update: WooCommerce block.
- New: Typography settings in Page Setting Panel.
- New: Book Landing Page Layout.
- New: 7 New blocks in Feature Category.
- New: 1 New block in Slider Category.
- New: 1 New Block in Footer Category.
- Fix: PHP Engine varible issue.
- Update: JSON Updated for Software Company Layout.
- Update: JSON Updated for Corporate Layout.
- Upate: JSON Updated for Personal Photography Layout.
- Update: JSON Updated for Mobile App Layout.
- New: Brand New Page Setting Panel for each individual Page.
- New: Education Layout.
- New: 5 new block in feature category.
- New: 1 new block in navbar category.
- New: 2 new block in slider category.
- New: 1 new block in footer category.
- New: 1 new block in blog category.
- New: New law layout.
- New: 1 new block added in Blog category.
- New: 1 new block added in Contact category.
- New: 6 new block added in Features category.
- New: 1 new block added in Navbar category.
- New: 1 new block added in Footer category.
- New: Introduced brand new global setting.
- New: Introduced page level setting.
- New: Introduced dedicated block menu in the dashboard.
- Improved: Show Update notification in the sidebar.
- Improved: New exit to dashboard option.
- Fix: Rating notification style in dashboard.
- Fix: Uikit loading issue fix
- Fix: Plugin redirection after install
- Fix: Classic editor onepager enable/disable
- Fix: Gutenberg onepager enable/disable
- Added: Six New Blocks
- Fix: Coming Soon Block Responsive issue
- Improved: Heading type option
- New: 3 new blocks
- Improved: Heading type selection feature added
- Improved: Dashboard UI updated now showing large image with scrolling effect.
- Improved: Dashboard UI.
- Improved: Preset naming.
- Improved: Code coverage and testing by implemented travis CI & PHPCS.
- Fix: Several blocks animation fixed.
- New: Dashboard to explore all layouts and easy to get started.
- New: Feature-4 block added.
- New: App landing page added.
- New: Onepager page template(onepager default) that support theme header/footer.
New: WooCommerce block.
Improved: Adding new section now showing block name instead of ‘Untitled section’.
- Improved: Edit with onepager link and onepager label added to page built with onepager.
- Improved: Animation added to all blocks.
- Improved: Several UI improvements.
Improved: All blocks image updated for faster loading
Fix: Scrolling issue fix for block picker.
- Fix: All blocks PHP error fix.
- Fix: Navbar block site url missing fix.
- Fix: All blocks title now resize automatically in 1.5/2 ratio
- Fix: onpage override fix for theme
- Improved: Navbar logo size reduced for mobile device
- New: Appsero service integation for better understanding of plugin usages
- Fix : $_SERVER [‘SERVER_NAME’] not resolving issue fix for platform like Shifter.
- Fix: Nav walker class updated to avoid PHP fatal error with latest theme
- WordPress 5.1 tested
- Fix: Coming soon section overlaping issue fix.
- New: Google Font picker added
- New: Date picker field added
- New: 2 new coming soon blocks
- Improved: Fullpage support added to free blocks
- Improved: Group repeater number control via
- Fix: PHP error fix for several blocks
- Fix: Gutenberg loading issue fix
- New: Personal Photography template added
- New: Admin menu and getting started video
- New: Plugin activation redirection and review notice added
- Fix: PHP error fix for all reported blocks
- New: Nav Scrollspy added with active nav when section apear on viewport
- New: Corporate landing page 1
- New: Link picker
- New: Media picker
- Update : Text input style update
- Fix: Contact, Slider and other blcoks PHP error
- [New] Brand new UI
- [New] All blcoks re-writen from scratch with new framework
- [New] Gutenberg support
- [New] Removed wowjs library
- [New] All JS stack updated. No jQuery dependency
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility fix
- WP conflict resolver bug fix
- Bedrock wordpress environment support
- URL link in content-2, content-3, team-1, portfolio-1
- Storefront theme support plugin
- Lots of internal security improvements and bugfixes
- Sumome plugin support
- Roots Sage Theme support
- HTML5 starter Theme support
- Builder loader improvement
- Testimonial slider goes very fast
- Blocks image override feature from theme
- Live update delay 150 milliseconds
- Improved plugin developers experience paving the way of community contribution
- Onepager can be loaded standalone from a theme now
- Asks to save sections sometimes when settings is saved [bugfix]
- Editor not opening [bugfix]
- Preset manager [bugfix]
- Color preset [bugfix]
- Unable to log in for some hosts [patch]
- Composer autoload load fix
- Lots of documentation added.
- Instagram icon for social profiles
- Portfolio slider timeout
- Page Preview UX improvement
- Block List UX improvement
- Notification when added a new block
- Header block logo responsive
- Onepager conflict with themes plugins
- Block css override feature
- Shortcode support in every block
- Sections save ux improved
- Global settings save ux improved
- Assets cache improved
- Increased notification Time
- Colorpicker bugfix
- Onepager breaking search results page
- Drop-down lists within the builder
- Preset is not loading if the name is less than 4 chars
- Register new preset not working when disable preset code is on
- Color presets : color change not saving
- Radio changes not saved
- setState bug on settings
- Preserve app state after reload feature
- Fix after editor edit, save icon spins forever
- Fix last section is not seen if there are lots of sections
- Do not open section editor after section creation
- Fixed default value bug
- Fixed undefined layoutManager bug
- Fix undefined layout manager error
- PHP error fixed introduced on 1.1
- Sidebar overlay color fix.
- UI enhancements
- Bug Fix
- Initial release