Once installed you control:
- If script is active or not
- Place of invocation of the script (header, footer, custom placement)
- Prefix and suffix to the link
- Link formatting
- Link sponsors and sponsors url
- Register @ http://www.tynt.com/ and get your Tynt ID (it is free).
- Get files from this repo and put them into “tynt-insight-for-wordpress” folder (actually any folder will work).
- Go to Plugins section of your WordPress and activate plugin “Tynt Insight For WordPress” plugin.
- Head over to “Tynt Insight” page in “Settings” section of the admin menu.
- Enter you Tynt ID and click save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Tynt.com For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors