Uji Countdown allows you to display a countdown on your post or page. The easiest way to place your full customizable HTML5 Countdown Timer.
List of features:
- NEW: Support Block Editor
- NEW: Recurring Timer
- NEW: Repeat Timer
- Customize of colors for text and background
- Customize boxes color
- Enable animation
- Server Time or User Time option
- Set the texts for date, time
- Create unlimited styles
- Simple using Shortcode
- Multi-language support for date
- Add countdown timers from Widgets area
- Translate Labels in your Language
- Redirect to URL option after expiry
- Hide option after expiry
- Responsive (Pro version)
- Multiple Timers in Post/Page/Widgets (Pro version)
- Circular Timer (Add-on)
Please feel free to visit our demo site where you can view some demo styles of Uji Countdown.
The Plugin Official website
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Uji Countdown
- Upload the
uji-countdownfolder to the
- Activate the Uji Countdown plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your new Countdown style in Settings/Countdown
- Place your Countdown in Post/Page via Edit: Post or Page
Contributors and Developers
“Uji Countdown” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Uji Countdown” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add selected style information in Block Editor
- Added Deprecation API to Block Editor
- Data Sanitization/Escaping
- New block theme support to localizes a registered script
- Security: XSS vulnerability fix – important update
- Fixed minor style issue in Block Editor
- NEW: Shortcode generator. Generate Timer Shortcode quickly. Compatible with all WordPress Themes.
- Other bug fixes
- Compatibility fixes
- Added redirect URL information in blocks
- Fixed redirect URL input field encode issue
- Fixed redirect link issue when page expired
- Fixed missing Styles when upgrading from Version 2.0.x to version 2.1
- Fixed Block issue when switch timer type
- Subscription add-on fixed
- Recurring time issue fixed
- Support Block editor – Gutenberg
- Added support for extensions
- Added Repeat Timer – refresh when page reload
- Fixed special characters title
- Removed subscriptions
- Fixed Google Font link
- Big Performance improvement
- Fixed datapicker arrows to switch month
- Fixed https URL redirection
- Minor bug fixes
- Uninstall multisite
- NEW: Recurring Time
- Fixed shortcodes issue. NEW tinymce 4.x shortcodes generator.
- Fixed URL redirection after expiry
- NEW: Email Subscription
- Visitors have now the option to subscribe using the email subscription form
- You can create unlimited Campaigns
- Fixed activation error conflict
- Fixed server time instead of user local time
- NEW: Option to show timer based on the user local time or based on server time(default)
- Fixed select style option.
- Complete core rebuilt.
- — New Admin Panel
- — Google font integrate
- — More timer customization
- — Color and size customization for label text
- — Quick translation
- — Right-To-Left (RTL)
- Important Fix: WP 3.9 color picker compatibility with jquery 1.10+
- Important Fix: WP 3.5 links bug fix
- Fixed datapicker
- Important Fix: Get server time instead of local PC time. See same values on any GMT/UTC time zone
- Fixed p or br tag inclusion on some themes
- Move script to separate file. More cleaner code
First version. Stable version.
Contact us for support: email@example.com