Ultimate Twitter Feeds is one of the best Lightweight plugin to display Twitter feeds (Tweets) on your website. It fetches feeds from Twitter Profile, Twitter User List and single Tweet. It provides additional configuration options like Height, Width, Language and Theme.
An inside look:
Why should you choose Ultimate Twitter Feeds among the many other plugins?
- Light weight & easy to configure.
- Configuration options like show Tweets from Twitter User Profile, User List and Single Tweet.
- Supports Light and Dark theme.
- Additional options like Width, Height and Language.
- Shortcode support (In Next Release)
- Fast & helpful support.
The following plugins are recommended for users:
- Facebook Page Feeds Widget by Milap – With Facebook Page Feeds Widget, you can display your Facebook Page feeds on your website quickly.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth.
- write any user personal data to the database.
- send any data to external servers.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page. Go to widgets page and add \”Ultimate Twitter Feed Widget\” into sidebar and/or footer.
For more details,
Do you have questions or issues with Ultimate Twitter Feeds?
Contributors and Developers
“Ultimate Twitter Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ultimate Twitter Feeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.