This plugin allows you to effectively hide your wp-login.php and wp-admin by requiring that you access it via a custom URL of your specification, with every other request being redirected to a different URL of your specification.
- Download the zip file and decompress it.
- Upload “unauthorised-login-redirect” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Click Login Redirect in the admin menu.
- Change the secret login path, secret get key, and secret get value to whatever you’d like them to be.
I’ve forgotten my secret login path! How can I get logged in?
Remove the following row from your wp_options table: rs_ulr_settings
Once it’s removed you’ll be able to log in to the site as normal and adjust the plugin settings.
Contributors and Developers
“Unauthorised Login Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Testing with WordPress 6.0.
- Minor bug fix.
- Testing with WordPress 5.3.
- Testing with WordPress 5.1.
- Testing with WordPress 4.7.2.
- Adjustment made for admin-ajax.php.
- Adding nonce to settings update.
- Reworked redirect options.
- Updating definitions.
- Addressing notices.
- CSS Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.