Theme Switch in Mobile and Desktop allows to swap the active theme to another one, when your website is loaded on mobile devices or desktop browsers depending to the device type. With Unreal themes switching plugin, you can select different themes dependent to thedevice, without having to activate the theme previously. “Theme Switch in Mobile and Desktop” will use the correct theme for the conditions where the website was loaded.
To install Unreal themes switching, follows the steps below:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire unreal-themes-switching/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page of plugin, and define the themes to activate depending of device type
Another way to install and activate the plugin:
- Go to the plugins sections in WordPress
- Press the “Add New” button at top of page
- Type the plugin name “Theme Switch in Mobile and Desktop”
- Finally, install and activate the plugin
Contributors and Developers
“Unreal Themes switching” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Unreal Themes switching” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- update library
- fixed code