Provides to admin users a way to select what categorie determined users can write. (administrators have access to all categories)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the
Categories And Usersin your settings options.
- Select the user. And click on
- A list of categories and subcategories are showed for you.
- Select what categories that user can use write/edit posts.
- Click on
Note: Administrators can write on any categorie by default, so use editors for new users.
- Wy my preferences are reseted when I unistall the plugin?
All the preferences are deleted for provide a best performance of wordpress. So, if you remove this plugin, all your preferences goes away.
- My users can write in any categorie. Why?
Administrator have access to all preferences on your blog, this inclues the administration of user-cats-manager, so hano no sense it have restrict access. If the users are setted as Administrator, it can write on any categorie. So, for new users choose editor mode.
You can read more about in https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities
You can use too the Role Manager to have more control of your users. http://www.im-web-gefunden.de/wordpress-plugins/role-manager/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“User-Cats Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors