Add certain company centric fields and images to your user profiles, the following fields are added to the edit user page.
- job title
- sort (a hidden field for contorlling display order)
- html bigraphy (bio is already present, this adds an additional one which supports html)
- phone number
- start date
Also gives access via [cc-user-data-list] shortcode to display a list of users/authors anywhere on your site.
Attributes supported by the shortcode:
- show_thumbs=”false” – hides the thumnail from the list
- show_picture=”false” – hides the picture from the list
- show_bio=”false” – hides the bio from the list
- show_title=”false” – hides the job title from the list
- show_email=”false” – hides the email from the list
- show_name=”false” – hides the name from the list
- show_posts=”false” – hides the authors recent posts (if any) from the list
- show_social=”false” – hides the authors social links (if any) in the list
Things in consideration for future development
- Create your own fields interface
- Drag/drop update sort order
- Sort by sort order on user index page
- Calendar for date
- Add fields…
- Add shortcode options for sorting behavior
- Add shortcode option for getting specific users, or roles only
Install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit users and fill in exra details as desired
[cc-user-data-list]in your post/page to display the author list
- (optional) Add a User Data widget to your site to display a random user spotlight.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“CC User Data” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CC User Data” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- typo fix- update
- adding a widget to display a random user
- initial release