The plugin adds custom endpoints to the wordpress REST API and includes a client that will display operations on user lists in a modal.
Default lists types
The plugin comes with 6 types of lists:
* Simple: Simple list sorted according to their items added.
* Numbered: List with your numbered items. You can edit the order in which the items will be displayed.
* Poll: You can ask others for their opinion.
* Shopping Cart: List to add items to a virtual cart ( only on Woocommerce ).
* Favorites This type of list conceptually always exists for users, that is, the user does not create them but simply adds items.
* Bookmarks Equivalent to favorites.
All list types can be disabled.
If you are a developer and you are making a theme you can register your own list types.
- Roles that can create lists is configurable (for each type of list).
- Post type that can be added to lists is configurable (per list type).
- Title and description of the lists can be editable (configurable in each type of list)
- List items can be saved with a comment (configurable in each type of list)
- The lists can be private or public (configurable options in each type of list)
- Max items per list (configurable in each type of list)
- Share buttons for public lists
You can add a link, with the url “#my-lists”. Then when the user clicks there will appear the modal with the user’s lists.
Can I disable a list type?
Yes, all list types can be disabled from the plugin settings.
I am a developer. Do you have api documentation?
Yes, you can read the api documentation by visiting https://tauri77.github.io/user-post-collections/api.html
Contributors and Developers
“User Post Collections” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Post Collections” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added show list helper
- Fix “Edit Comment” button
- Added to the configuration “Add to…” string
- Tested on WP 6.1
- Add some themes helper
- Update preact
- Fix some uninstall options
- Fix errors on plain permalinks
- Update author url
- Remove unsafe IP option and use rest_is_ip_address
- Sanitize client IP
- Validate client IP
- First version of the plugin