Adds a Taxonomy option under User to create custom user taxonomy.
All taxonomies are listed in Profile page for all users which allows users to add tags for the taxonomy.
Each Tag is associated with a template, listing all users who added that tag in their profile.
Only admin can manage Taxonomies.
Users can add new tags.
- ‘ut_template_heading’ => Can be used to modify Template Page Heading
- ‘ut_tepmplate_content’ => Can be used to modify users list style,
args => 1 , $users => List of Users
- ‘ut_template_content_empty’ => Display custom message, if there are no users for term
- ‘ut_tag_cloud_heading’, Allow to modify Tag cloud heading
- [user_tags], will generate the User Tags UI in frontend and save the tags
- Upload the
user-tagsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To create new Taxonomy Go to User -> Taxonomy screen.
What if tags template are not working for me?
You just need to save permalinks once, and it will work absolutely fine for you afterwards.
Visit https://github.com/UmeshSingla/user-tags for support
Contributors and Developers
“User Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Tags” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Updated filter name ‘ut_tepmplate_content’ => ut_template_content : https://github.com/UmeshSingla/user-tags/issues/7
- Fixed: Return $template variable in functions.php https://github.com/UmeshSingla/user-tags/issues/8
- Fixed: string to array conversion.
- Fixed: Compat with WordPress >= 5.5 ( Fixed fatal error )
- Updated: Switch to div instead of table for new User Taxonomy screen
- Fixed – Fatal error, Initialise as array instead of string
- New – Filter:
ut_template_usersin Taxonomy template to filter the list of users before displaying
- Fixed – handle count callback for register taxonomy (Fixes tag cloud size issue )
- Fixed – Remove PHP closures
- Update – Taxonomy name is independent of prefix
- Fixed – Bubbling up of multiple list on repeated click over most used tags link
- Fixed – Tag being saved for admin too on editing other user profile
( Credits: @Tempera )
- Fixed – ‘ut_template_content’ filter args
- Fixed – Translation function (props @stefan)
- Updated – Replaced PHP closure with normal functions
- Fixed – Tag cloud not appearing for all taxonomies in shortcode
- Update – Shortcode – Do not echo form if user is not loggedin
- Fixed – Tag cloud for [user_tags] shortcode
- Fixed – [user_tags] shortcode
- Fix: All tag not being deleted
- New: Tag Cloud to choose from most popular
- New: Filter ‘ut_tag_cloud_heading’ to change tag cloud heading
- Fixes Page not found error for tag templates
- Fixes tags update for other users by administrator, causing overwrite to current logged in users taxonomy
- Improved Template Styling
Fixes Taxonomy length error