Synchronizes wordpress users with MailChimp. Select MailChimp list, group and subgroup (subscribers organized in a subgroup or according to your role), and automatically new users are added to this mailchimp group.
Add, update and delete synchronized users.
Official site: eggemplo
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
- Unzip the archive and put the
users2mailchimpfolder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- What options using the sync button?
It take the general options, except “Need confirm” option, which is always set to YES.
- Where is setup page ?
In “Users” group menu.
Users -> Users2MailChimp
- Where I get the api key?
In your Mailchimp account menu -> API keys & Authorized Apps
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Users2MailChimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Users2MailChimp” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Compatible with WordPress 5.2.3
- Optional “Subscribe me” message and condition.
- More eficient synchronize
- Added double opt-in confirmation. New checkbox in registration form.
- Synchronize use “Need confirm” option.
- Fix: Compatible with others mailchimp’s plugins.
- Added spanish translation.
- Fix: synchronize action doesn’t subscribes users
- Added option to synchronize existing users.
- Subscribers organized in a subgroup or according to your role.
- Explanations added to the page setup.
- Fix: Changed option’s names.
- Start version. Synchronizes new users.