Hide your entire wordpress website behind one simple password.
Very lightweight plugin:
- Only 28kb in size.
- No external CSS.
- Easy. Hide your entire wordpress website behind one simple password.
- Beautiful. You can set your own logo and background.
- Secure. Authentication is done through unique tokens stored in the database and checked against the visitor’s browser.
- Brute force protection.
- Easily translate all front-end strings on Settings.
- Few other options, such as Allow visitor to request password, etc…
This is a FREE plugin with all features included.
- Download “Very Simple Password for WordPress”
- Activate it
- Go to “Settings -> Very Simple Password for WordPress” to configure your password
- How can I change the password?
Go to “Settings -> Very Simple Password for WordPress” to configure your password
- It is asking for password every time
Please make sure you have the right domain configuration under the plugin Settings
Contributors and Developers
“Very Simple Password for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Very Simple Password for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First public version of Very Simple Password for WordPress.
- Revamped plugin options and fixed a missing return for domain
- Small typo caused function vspfw_filter_domain_to_use_on_cookie to not work properly
- Send email to site admin if brute force protection was triggered
- Fixed “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent” that occured in some rare cases