Countdown to a date or a certain duration (e.g 60 seconds from page load).
- Unlimited no. of countdowns.
- Easy visual builder with live preview that generates shortcode that looks like
- Infinite colors.
- Set width, height, font size.
- 600+ fonts.
- Rounded corners.
- Timezone: WordPress or GMT
- On finish options: Nothing, Hide countdown, Redirect, trigger DOM events (click, hover etc).
- Smooooth transitions.
- Quick translation form for time units.
Oh, and 3D cubical styles too.
Loads files only if shortcode or widget is present.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 3-18 hours.
Write to us at support[at]plugin.builders
Upload Waiting folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to Waiting page from main menu.
Put the shortcode generated anywhere in your posts, or select countdown name from widget.(Also supports custom fields.)
Contributors and Developers
“Waiting: One-click countdowns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed Duplicate button issue.
- Fixed an issue with Cloudflare’s Rocketloader.
- Fixed datepicker format issues.
- Fixed countdown start datepicker issues.
- Fixed a bug that generated errors when jQuery was not already available.
- Very important, please update now.
- Fixed a timezone bug that was offseting time by wrong amount while editing.
- Fixed an On Finish bug. Test code was left in the previous version.
- Set countdown start time.
- Start / Restart countdown on element clicks.
- Play audio on countdown end. A default beep sound is available.
Fixed errors caused by Waiting 0.4 in Widgets and Theme Customiser page.
- Send emails on countdown finish.
- Option to make labels lowercase or not.
- Option to shorten labels to 3 characters or not.