Wallkit is the most progressive paid-content system out in the market today. This versatile technological platform handles content access control, billing and administrative functions for membership-based content publishers.
Wallkit software integrates seamlessly across WordPress users’ websites and your other platforms like Hubspot, Mailchimp and Stripe.
This easy-to-install and lightning-fast system connects with Wallkit server to bring content protection, subscriber management, sign up/sign in, member-CRM plus access to analytics features.
It’s free to use. Simply sign up for a Wallkit account once you’ve installed the Plugin at www.wallkit.net
Service is subject to Wallkit Terms and Conditions.
For the simple and quick guide on installation, please visit our detailed documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Wallkit Subscriptions & Paywall Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wallkit Subscriptions & Paywall Plugin for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 2 June 2023
- Add option – Reload the page after logging out.
- Add filter – wallkit_override_global_post_data.
Release Date – 24 May 2023
- Allowed add Wallkit calls classes into the
- Passed the settings data in Additional integration script.
Release Date – 1 May 2023
- Fix: show paywall in Safari.
Release Date – 12 April 2023
- Added the ability to add Sign In button to menus.
Release Date – 6 April 2023
- Added the ability to select taxonomies to be synchronized to Wallkit,
- Applied style improvements for split Sign-in and Sign-up pop-ups,
- Fixed bug with public/private keys when activating the plugin,
- Code improvements.
Release Date – 3 March 2023
Major update including:
- UI/UX refresh,
- Enhanced settings abilities in defining access preferences and paywall configurations,
- Introduced WK Calls technology, allowing custom UX implementation by adding CSS classes,
- Advanced customization of the paywall’s block appearance,
- Support for up-to-date WordPress,
- No-code installation and much more.