This plugin allows you to create a coupon that will apply a percentage based coupon to the highest priced item in a user’s cart.
There is also a YouTube Video here that describes the full process and demos the plugin
For support please open an issue on GitHub
Woo-Coupon-For-Highest-Priced-Item-In-Cart.zipfile to the plugins section of your wordpress site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Are there any requirements
- Yes, woocommerce is required for this plugin to work.
The coupon is off by a few cents sometimes
- This can happen if there is a total that cannot be divided evenly by the number of products in the cart. There is no way around this, sadly it is a math issue.
Where do I find the setup page?
- Exactly where coupons normally are, Admin -> Marketing -> Coupons
Can I donate?
- Yes, I have a ko-fi page here https://ko-fi.com/P5P22RTZ6. I would greatly appreciate it being a college student 🙂
I am a developer, can I contribute?
- There is a github page here: https://github.com/pilotkid/wp-coupon-highest-priced-item
How can I disable the Ko-Fi donate button?
- If you look under Settings->General there is an option to hide the Ko-Fi message
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Coupon for Highest Priced Item for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Coupon for Highest Priced Item for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Added remove Kofi message setting
- Bug fix
- I did not save the file with the bug fix for 1.0.2. So it did not get published.
- Added apply discount to the entire quantity instead of just one option.
- Optimized some slower routines
- Fixed issue where when the discount is greater than an item price the discount is still correct
- Skipped due to numbering issue with 1.0.5 on inital release
- Fixed issue with discount all not working