Send notifications from your Woocommerce store to your chosen Discord channel.
Notifications on Discord for Woocommerce allows you to receive discord notifications for each Woocommerce order status.
Download, Install and Activate!
- Go to Plugins > Add New to find and install Notifications on Discord for Woocommerce.
- Or, download the latest version of the plugin, then go to Plugins > Add New and click the “Upload Plugin” button to upload your .zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
Complete the Initial Plugin Setup
- Visit Intro to Webhooks to create a webhook in Discord.
- Copy the webhook and login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Discord Notifications and enable the status you’d like to be notified for followed by entering in your Webhook URL.
I’m not receiving any discord notifications on my channel
Discord won’t accept notifications from an offline site. Be sure to send your discord notifications from an online site that is publicly accessible.
Contributors and Developers
“Notifications on Discord for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated Tested Up To’s for Core and WooCommerce
- Initial Release, Lets Do This!