Adds an Invoice Payment Gateway to the WooCommerce plugin. This type of payment method is usually used in B2B transactions with account / invoice customers where taking instant digital payment is not an option.
Default and custom WooCommerce order statuses of like On Hold, Pending Payment, Processing or Completed etc can be chosen from the gateway settings panel. The selected order status will be applied to all orders processed via the WooCommerce invoice payment gateway and the corresponding status order emails will be sent after checkout.
You can also choose to restrict the gateway to only be enabled for specific WordPress users roles.
The plugin itself does not create customer invoices for you only orders. For invoices, this is something you would still have to use an accounting program like Quickbooks or similar to bill your customers with.
Supports the WooCommerce block based checkout.
For this extension to function WooCommerce must be installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Go to WordPress > Appearance > Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin and Choose File, then select the plugin’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new plugin right away.
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce Invoice Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooCommerce Invoice Gateway” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WooCommerce Invoice Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0.0 – 18/02/23
- Added – Compatibility for the WooCommerce block checkout.
1.0.6 – 16/05/20
- Added – The functionality to restrict gateway access to specific users roles.
- Fix – Typo of “Choose and order status” to “Choose an order status”.
1.0.5 – 08/05/20
- Added – The functionality to enable the order actions buttons using the
1.0.4 – 03/04/20
- Fix – Remove Pay, Cancel order action buttons on My Account > Orders if order status is Pending Payment.
1.0.3 – 25/02/20
- Added – Functionality to return custom WooCommerce order statuses.
1.0.2 – 04/11/17
- Fix – Enable for shipping methods dropdown.
- Added – WooCommerce v3.2+ compatibility.
1.0.1 – 27/10/17
- Added – WooCommerce plugin version check compatibility.
1.0.0 – 20/07/16
- Initial Release – first version of the plugin released.