Add a description to all WooCommerce shipping methods on cart and checkout pages.
Compatible with WPML and Polylang for translations.
- Download the plugin & install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder (or use the Plugins menu through the WordPress Administration section)
- Activate the plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Edit a shipping zone
- Edit a shipping method
- You will now have an extra field available to describe the shipping method
Contributors and Developers
“Shipping Method Description for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WP 6.0.1, WC 6.7
- Fix: Add a default value to description field to avoid PHP notice
- Tested up to WP 6.0, WC 6.4
- Fix: WPML description translation for each method instance
- Fix: Check WC is activated before using WC function
- Add CSS class to description HTML output
- Fix: WPML description translation
- Fix: Polylang/WPML integration not working
- Feature: allow HTML tags in description
- Fix: Wrong variable name when guessing field position
- Added Table Rate Shipping compatibility
- Fix: Function redeclaration error with Polylang integration
- Initial release