This plugin creates widget with information about the author of the site. You can also add social links, it will be displayed under the general information.
- Upload or extract the
web4pro aboutmefolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Now the Web4pro About me widget is available.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Enable Web4pro About me widget.
- Enter widget title
- Add information to the widget (Name, Caption, Main text).
- Upload you photo. (We strongly recommend use the “About me” photo size on upload, 50 x 50 pixels).
- Add necessary links to the social links bar.
- Click save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Web4pro About me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bug with widget styles
- Fixed bug with inserting images into post content
- Added Pinterest, Deviant Art and Instagram buttons