Writing is an art, it requires a creative approach, but there are many strategies you can follow to come up with high-quality posts over and over again. If you want to boost your SEO traffic, you should
make sure your posts are of a certain quality, for example best practice is to have multiple headlines, multiple images, a word count higher than 500 and you should FREQUENTLY update your articles to keep them relevant
and rank high in the search engines.
Some article characteristics we check
- Word Count
- Number Of Headlines
- Number Of Images
- Number Of Paragraphs
- When was the article last updated?
Update Low Quality Posts, Gain Organic Traffic
I published a lot of low quality articles over the years with poor results. My most popular articles all met certain criteria – and it’s not exactly rocket science, all you need is a good strategy, work hard,
and do your homework. People will dig your content and you get more organic traffic. With this plugin you can quickly find low-quality posts, update them and even keep track of your progress via tidy Excel files.
This will help you to get more traffic in the long run.
SEO: Define Low Quality, Medium Quality, High Quality
In the plugin settings you can define what you consider low, medium and high quality. Some examples you can copy and paste:
- Word Count: Low 300, Medium 400, Optimal 600+
- Image Count: Low 0, Medium 1, Optimal 3+
- Headline Count: Low 0, Medium 2, Optimal 3+
- Paragraphs Count: Low 3, Medium 5, Optimal 7+
- Freshness (Last Updated): 40, 100, 365+
Planned for future versions are additional post criteria and CSV colors, formatting
For more info, check out the following articles and videos:
For user discussions and support visit our product support forums at https://forums.webmaster.net/#product-support-forums.66
This will help you to correctly install the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Verify that your server has the correct permissions. Usually nobody:nobody or www-data:www-data need to own the public_html folder in order to move the wp-config.php to a more secure location
No questions yet – send questions to email@example.com
Contributors and Developers
“Webmaster.Net SEO Post Quality Analyzer – Quickly Find Low Quality Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed function
- Initial stable version