WebPoint Login is a simple and reliable plugin for replacing standard pages for authorization, registration and password reset in WordPress with protection from robots using Google reCAPTCHA.
WebPoint Login is available in two languages: English and Russian.
- Upload ‘webpoint-login’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Settings > WebPoint Login and enter Google reCAPTCHA keys to protect forms from bots.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WebPoint Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WebPoint Login” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WebPoint Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Improved password strength checker.
- Updated plugin translations.
- Released: November 5, 2018