Leverage the power of the free Webslides framework to create your own presentations directly in WordPress block editor (Gutenberg).
Works with every theme
Your presentations are saved in a custom post type and displayed with a special HTML template, that loads the Webslides CSS and JS library. No matter what theme you use, the presentations will always look and feel the same everywhere.
We work to frequently add new modules to give you more power when creating new presentations. At the moment a presentation can include the following elements:
- 1-5 Columns
This plugin requires WordPress 5.0.0 with block-editor enabled. It might not work when the \”Classic Editor\” plugin is enabled.
This plugin is open source. However, the code in the WordPress plugin repository is minified for use on production websites. In case you want to review the source code or even contribute to the plugin, you can fork/download the code here:
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
Simply install the plugin via your Plugins admin screen:
- Go to your wp-admin page and open the \”Plugins\” page.
- Click the \”Add New\” Button in the top of the screen.
- Search for the \”Webslides Presentations\” plugin and use the \”Install\” button to install it.
- Activate the plugin
Or if you want to install/use the developer version:
- Download or clone the plugin from Github (https://github.com/stracker-phil/wp-webslides-presentations).
- Follow the steps outlined in the README.md file, i.e. run
npm run generatein the plugins folder.
- Upload the plugin folder to your websites
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Webslides Presentations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First public release