The Chat button by GetButton takes website visitor directly to the messaging app such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp and allows them to initiate a conversation with you. After that, both you and your customers can follow up the conversation anytime and anywhere!
Why should I use Chat button?
- Keep the conversations going even if visitors leave your website.
- View customers’ profiles, get closer to and engage with them to increase sales.
- Support customers anywhere, anytime, even on your mobile phone.
- Plugs Right In: Installs in less than 60 seconds, and can be custom configured to match your personal style.
- Works everywhere: Works on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Messaging Apps: Supports Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Line, WeChat, Telegram.
- Contact form: Add a floating contact form to drive more leads and sales.
- One or Several Channels: Set up the only one messaging app or add several channels.
- Greeting message: Proactive greeting message increases chats up to 10X.
- Multilingual: Supports multilingual sites and multisite networks.
- Super fast and lightweight: Buttons’ SVG icons are super-lightweight and pixel-perfect at any display resolution.
Get more chats and sales with EXCLUSIVE features:
- Enable the Greeting Message.
- Add up to ten buttons to the widget.
- Choose any custom color for the button.
- Add your company logo to the Greeting Message.
- Place the widget anywhere on your site, adjusting the position vertically and horizontally.
- Choose where to use the widget: on mobile, on desktop, or everywhere.
- Track clicks in Google Analytics.
GetButton offers 24×7 support, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding GetButton Chat Button to your WordPress site is really easy, follow these steps :
- Install and activate the GetButton Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After installation, click the GetButton section in the left toolbar.
- Create you own button at www.getbutton.io/widget and copy the button code.
- Go back to WordPress console, paste the code and press Save changes.
For the full feature list and additional information check https://getbutton.io
Contributors and Developers
“Chat Button by GetButton.io” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added support for WordPress version 5.6.
Added support for WordPress version 5.5.
Added support for WordPress version 5.4.
Added support for WordPress version 5.2.
Added support for WordPress version 5.1.
Added ability to disable branding. A behavior of Viber button for desktop and mobile was changed.
The widget size has been reduced by 6 times. A behavior of WhatsApp button for desktop and mobile was changed.
The text of the button (call to action) has been added.
- Now the widget supports SMS (on mobile only), Phone number and Email.
- Telegram and Vkontakte have been added.
- Welcome our very first version of the plugin!