Remove /xmlrpc.php from code if XML-RPC is disabled
Remove WordPress API from code if WP-JSON is disabled
Disable Google Maps
Disable WooCommerce scripts and CSS on non-WooCommerce pages
Disable WooCommerce Reviews
Defer WooCommerce Cart Fragments
Remove WordPress API from header
Remove query strings
Remove jQuery migrate
Remove WordPress version number
Remove wlwmanifest link
Remove RSD link
Disable RSS feeds
Remove RSS feed links
Disable WordPress heartbeat API
Disable and Limit Post Revisions
Change Heartbeat API frequency
Change autosave interval
Add Locally hosted Google Analytics Script
CSS and JS Script Manager
Import and Export feature
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Whippet’
- Activate Whippet from your Plugins page.
- Upload the
whippetfolder to the
- Activate the Whippet plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools->Whippet screen to configure the plugin
- I would like to contribute/I have an idea
We will be adding this shortly.
- What about my Image Compression
This is the next feature to be added.
Contributors and Developers
“Whippet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Whippet” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Completely Remove Comments
- UX / UI Update
- Script Manager Fix (WordPress 5.0+)
- Disable the core-embed/wordpress block type (WordPress 5.0+)
- Initial Release of Whippet Speed Plugin.