Basically it just a WordPress “Text Widget” but with additional icon font selector based on FontAwesome. The Icon will show just before widget title.
- Upload the entire “widget-text-icon” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- DO NOT change the name of the “widget-text-icon” folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop “Widget Text Icon” into active sidebar
- I already have FontAwesome loaded from my theme. I dont want to load another Fontawesome style
Copy and paste this snippet and put it on your theme functions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Widget Text Icon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Change the source code to load FontAwesome library from http://netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/
- Separate the icon array into function with filters
- Fix GPL license to make it compatible with GPLv3 or later (I was misundersatood)
- Fix GPL license to make it compatible with GPLv3 or later
- Initial Release