Official WordPress Plugin for WiniShip.
WiniShip integrates with WooCommerce stores to provide a dropshipping solution for your customers.
Find amazing products to sell and we’ll handle the fulfillment of the order automatically.
Save time and focus on marketing to expand your e-commerce business.
Browse products located in the EU and US.
1. Import products from WiniShip
2. After importing, the products will appear on your WooCommerce store
3. When someone orders that product, we handle the fulfillment automatically
4. You pay for the listing price and keep the profit from the sale
Get started for free on winiship.com
Once you’ve installed the plugin, activate it.
Then, you’ll need to create an account on winiship.com and connect your WooCommerce store to WiniShip.
Connect your WooCommerce store to WiniShip.
Go to the dashboard on winiship.com, select “Stores” and then select “settings” in the top left corner.
On the settings page you’ll be able to copy your API key which you’ll need for the next step.
1. After you have you copied your API key from winiship.com, paste the value into the WiniShip plugin.
How quickly are orders dispatched?
It varies product to product but usually 1-3 working days
Where is WiniShip based?
We are based in London, UK.
How is shipping charged?
If you view a product, on the right sidebar it will show you the different shipping rates for different regions.
Can I book a demo?
Yes, you can book a demo on the WiniShip website
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WiniShip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WiniShip” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New activation process
- UI tweaks
- Add order info to line item on the orders screen.
- Format code.
- Initial release.