Use Firebug with FirePHP to analyze the SQL queries made by WordPress. Ideal for development and avoid performance issues.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload “wixiweb-firephp-queries” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure SAVEQUERIES is defined in your wp-config.php. Add the following line:
- Install Firebug : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/firebug/
- Install Firephp : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/firephp
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Wixiweb FirePHP Queries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wixiweb FirePHP Queries” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 / 2015-05-16
- Add support to PHP < 5.5.0
- Use vendor folder to external content
1.0.0 / 2015-05-14
- First version